Have you seen Dr. Peter Perdik?

Left me high and dry to suffer

I booked an online appointment with Dr Perdik at his Selden office for today. I get a call less than 2 hours from the appointment time from a woman there who says the appointment is cancelled. No explanation. I told her it is a bit of an emergency, as I am having trouble breathing. This 'compassionate' woman tells me "If you're that sick, then go to an emergency room". I had been waiting without any sleep for the last four days for this appointment. I am so furious!!! Even now, if you go on zocdoc.com website, you will see this appointment that I had is still available online.

Really helps patient out

Thank you for good staff in a good doctor taking care of me hope to see you soon

EXCELLENT CARING DOCTOR FOR 10 YEARS

lucky to be alive.

Dr. Perdik is a wonderful doctor. His only problem is his patients are very loyal and since he keeps them healthy they stick around for a long time!! It is hard to get a fast appointment with him because of this, but that said, when you really need him, he will be there. I believe he saved my mother's life by pushing for the right tests and following through thoroughly. I never had anything that serious, but I would trust him with my life. I have been seeing him for 20 years and may stray with-in the same office, but I hope he is still practicing if ever need him for something more serious.

Dr. Peter Perdik is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.