Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter C Perry has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I've been seeing Dr Perry for 20 years. He has a lifetime of experience in dealing with women's health. I feel so comfortable and confident when I have an appt. with him. It's amazing how he remembers things that I have told him about my family, job, etc. He shows great thought and caring with his diagnosis. His great humanity is evident. He has a big heart and lots of empathy. (No I'm not a relative. I just can't give enough praise to this wonderful man.)
I would not recommend him to anyone.I only used him because he was on my insurance and local. He is very vague when you ask him advice . He always makes a thinking face and gives a half skewed answer. His nurse is professional and courteous . His front office staff is super lazy - forget about getting something faxed or sent somewhere.you will call 100 times to get the job done.also when calling it's hard to get a hold of anyone. If u use dr perry doesn't mean that he will be there for u when you need him for a medical question. Basically they r good enough if u have an uncomplicated textbook preg and never complain. Also the wait time avg in that office is over an hour and the waiting room is basically empty.I don't know what they do back there cause the dr never spends more than ten min with me?
Dr. Perry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Peter C Perry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhysicians Associates, 800 N Maitland Ave, Maitland, FL
Dr. Peter C Perry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maitland, FL.