Dr. Peter B Petratos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter B Petratos?

N . HAQUE

i had hernia surgery a month ago dr .petratos was excellent , before surgery he explained and answer all questions that i had which make me comfortable and ease to go with surgery and also after the surgery his staff and himself was very good on followup calls and my visits after surgery, thanks again to him and his staff.

Go somewhere else!!

Hands down the worst Doctor I have seen. Don't expect to visit this office and leave with much understanding of your situation because Dr. Petraros wont even give you the time of day. After having about 5 appointments there I have yet to talk to the guy for more than 3 minutes. For my situation he determined within 2 minutes that I needed to have a cyst on my lower back surgically removed. I was told it would be all healed up within 3 months. 6 months later I am still dealing with the repercussions of this surgery and even had to have a 2nd procedure done by a plastic surgeon. I do not recommend that anyone goes through with a procedure of his without getting a second opinion first.

I had a Lateral internal sphincterotomy

I believe he is a very very good and intelligent doctor, I am glad i did this procedure the day of surgery was great and afterwards i really don't feel any pain just like he said their would be minimum to No pain, possibly the next few days after bowel movements. But i can tell you I lived with a Anal fissure for over a year and the relief i got after surgery is by for amazing for what i put up with for a whole year while still keeping busy with my day to day lifestyle. I would highly highly recommend Dr. Petratos he deserves to be who he is in this world as a doctor and from a patient stand point of few he is Great

Great Doctor!

Dr. Petratos was wonderful to my husband. It was my husband's first surgery and Dr. P put him at ease and was very informative. All nurses were wonderful thorought...funny and sweet! Thank you Dr.:- )

My Savior

Dr. Petratos saved my life. he diagnosed me with an advanced cancer and expertly removed it with just a few small scars on my stomach. Not only is he compassionate and caring, he is a gifted surgeon who I highly recommend to anyone!

Hernia Failure

Dr. Petratos was to remove an infected hernia mesh put in years before. He failed to study my case and did not notice that two pieces of mesh were used for my repair. He removed one non-infected mesh and sewed a biological mesh over the remaining infected mesh. This has resulted in almost a years worth of massive pain and infection until another surgeon realized the old mesh was left in. Surgery with Dr. Petratos was by far the worst experience of my life.

Outstanding surgeon, compassionate doctor

Dr. Peter B Petratos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naperville, IL.