Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter J Plasse MD
Dr. Peter J Plasse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Presque Isle, ME, with another office in North Conway, NH. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter J Plasse has 2 locations
Dr. Peter J Plasse has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Peter J Plasse has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Peter J Plasse is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Happy with care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter J Plasse - Posted on August 14th, 2018
Horrible! Uses Wikipedia for diagnosing
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter J Plasse - Posted on February 20th, 2014
Parent of Child
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter J Plasse - Posted on November 26th, 2013
I took my 1 and a half year old to emergency room for a rash that was all over her body. First he told me that it was a dipper rash that there was nothing he could do about it. Then he came in after "googling" it and thought he needed to do blood work. We were there for 5 hours after which he still didn't know what was wrong and gave her a steroid "just in case." This doctor was rude and unproftional. I wouldn't take my dying dog to see him.
39 Years Experience
Universidad Del Noreste
Graduated in 1980
Worcester City Hospital
Dr. Peter J Plasse Accepts the Following Insurance
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter J Plasse is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Presque Isle, ME.