2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peter J Plasse?

Happy with care

My son needed stitches on his arm. Dr. Plasse had an excellent bedside manner and took good care of him.

Horrible! Uses Wikipedia for diagnosing

He is rude and unprofessional! He uses Wikipedia to diagnose. It makes me wonder if he is ever a doctor. Very confrontational and argumentative. Very slow, not able to carry heavy work load.

Parent of Child

I took my 1 and a half year old to emergency room for a rash that was all over her body. First he told me that it was a dipper rash that there was nothing he could do about it. Then he came in after "googling" it and thought he needed to do blood work. We were there for 5 hours after which he still didn't know what was wrong and gave her a steroid "just in case." This doctor was rude and unproftional. I wouldn't take my dying dog to see him.

Dr. Peter J Plasse is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Presque Isle, ME.