Dr. Peter R Quarles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter R Quarles?

The best that I have found in a long time.

gIves as much time as the gravity of the visit needs..remembered details of husbands condition ten years after his death,does as good a job as is possible within the limits of the contemporary medical scene and is genuinely involved in finding what is best for the individual patient.

Treated symptoms rather than trying to find the root of problems . Got really tired of hearing "That's normal for your age " . Found another doctor who actual puts some thought into my total care .

Excellent doctor! Knowledgeable and willing to share it. Accurate diagnosis provided the patient is able to supply personal data. Hard working and caring

Not worth the wait

Waiting for up to 1 hr and 45 minutes in the waiting room, I had a less than 15 minutes in the examining room and that included the nurse taking my vitals. Pushes those pills.

No time for his patient

After waiting 1 hour and 35 minutes, the receptionist tells me the doctor is going to lunch and to make an appointment on another day. This is after I lost a morning's wages for an appointment I made more than 6 months ago. There, in the waiting room was a drug salesman all ready to take him to lunch.

Do not trust this man

I took off from work and came for a scheduled appointment, which was made 6 months earlier as there was nothing else available, and was told to wait. After 25 minutes I was told I was late--which I was not--and to make another appointment. I shared that had been waiting in his office for 35 minutes, I was not late and, since I had waited for 6 months, could he at least look at my ear that was probably infected. He would not. He then sent me a letter, after I was his patient for 18 years, that he did not want to see me again and to find a new doctor. I went to a walk in and the ear was horribly infected.

Excellent Caring Doctor

Because Dr. Quarles spends time with his patients. listens, and cares, the wait for your appointment may upset some patients. Not me; I would rather wait and know when Dr. Quarles sees me, I am the most important person at the moment. He is always professional, asks questions, and displays genuine concern. He is kind, gentle, and most importantly, knowledgeable.

unapologetic

It's not about you. It's about checking off the little boxes on his chart. Your problem not an easy fix? Too bad. If my blood pressure weren't high to begin with, waiting for 50 minutes to see him and getting no apology was enough to do it. Maybe he's hoping you'll spend the time reading the soppy religious messages on his wall and that divine intervention will cure what he, clearly, cannot.

BEST INTERNIST IN SARASOTA!!!

KIND CARING AND COMPASSIONATE. DR QUARLES SAVED MY LIFE SEVERAL TIMES. GREAT DOCTOR GREAT MAN....WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY, HE IS WORTH WAITING FOR.

Good Doc

I have been seeing Dr. Quarles for a few years now. He is knowledgable, caring, and well informed. I would recommend him to anyone.

This doctor has no respect and compassion for the elderly patients. He took my adopted grand mother off coumadin which resulted in her death.we had to wait one hour to see him.