Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter R Barnett has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I have used Dr Barnett several times over the past 15 years. He has successfully repaired my knee (ACL). 12 years later I can say it was an excellent job. I have visited him about a dozen times over the past 15 years & I can say every visit was very good. Other friends and members of my family have also used him. There are many doctors that I do not like. In fact many of them P**s me off. I am often very critical of doctors. I say this because I am confused about the several poor reviews, I am not sure if these people are overly sensitive, or what. He is sometimes very 'direct' and tells you the truth about medical issues, so I guess some people might not like this, but I see it as a plus. one of my major peeves is doctors that do NOT value your time & make you wait way past your appointment time. I have "fired" several doctors for just this practice. It is OK for them to be late if they had some unavoidable emergency, but I will not tolerate waiting because of a poorly scheduled office. Having said that, perhaps I have been lucky, but I have found Dr Barnett's office to be VERY prompt. I always have had a minimal wait. Also, I have often interacted with his office staff, and found them to be very pleasant, knowledgeable and accommodating. Also, on several occasions he or his staff have promptly called me back later in the day to answer a message that I asked about earlier in the day.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
42 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1976
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Peter R Barnett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPeter Robert Barnett Md, 345 Western Blvd, Glastonbury, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter R Barnett in this video.
Dr. Peter R Barnett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glastonbury, CT.