Dr. Peter Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Johnson?

Ignored calls of help for infection.

Posted on January 7th, 2016

I told him I was in great distress. When he finally did see me, he just scolded me for taking too many pain meds and becoming a drug addict like Brett Favre. Even though he was a few feet from me, he didn't even look at my abdomen. The next day my abdomen broke open and my daughter held a waste basket to collect several liters of infectious liquid. I was told that I wasn't expected to survive the surgery -- but I did! PLEASE avoid this doctor!!! Mayo clinic said they cannot undo the damage caused by this infection.

Posted on August 21st, 2015

I saw Dr. Johnson in the fall of 2010, after receiving a diagnosis of 6 to 8 months to live from my Primary Dr. Dr. Johnson took me on, even at the age of 79 things did not look good. Believe it or not, it is 5 years later, and I am still around . I can say that I am a survivor of Ovarian Cancer, thanks to my Healer Dr. Peter Johnson.,he won the battle. A true Hero.

outstanding Doctor

Posted on November 18th, 2013

I was referred to Dr Johnson by another doctor and am so thankful I was. From the first time I met him I knew I could not be in better hands. He went over everything with me in detail and was frank and upfront about my condition. He remained positive which made me have a positive outlook as well. It is 6 weeks after surgery and I feel great. His staff is just as gifted as he is. They were there for me the entire time I was in the hospital and afterwards.

Great doctor

Posted on November 28th, 2012

Outstanding doctor. Very gifted.

excellence

Posted on April 8th, 2012

Dr. Johnson was very thorough, kind and gentle . He even held my hand when i got scared or upset . He took his time while speaking with me and answered every question with great knowledge and comforting confidence. I had a Da V. hysterectomy with removal of ovaries, tubes and cervix. I Easter terrified and he and his staff were comforting and kind. Brilliant and compassionate man. His nurse Laurie is equally amazing.

Dr. Johnson & Robotic Hysterectomy Highly Recommended

Posted on July 13th, 2011

I had a hysterectomy done by Dr. Johnson 3 weeks ago and am almost fully recovered and feel great. Little scarring and he and his staff were excellent.

Posted on January 6th, 2011

Dr Johnson is a wonderful doctor, as is his entire staff. I have been completely well cared for since the moment I walked into his office. I would recommend him to any woman in need of excellent gynecologic oncology care.

Posted on February 25th, 2010

I was abandoned as a patient and his associate, Dr. Kamelle, cancelled my surgery the day of!I was told by Dr. Johnson that "it would be a waste of my time to see him, as he would just side with Dr. Kamelle's decision".Now I am still left with pain, swelling and discomfort and no medical care.Furthermore, Dr. Johnson and Dr. Kamelle's office was scary! The nurse started to enter my information in another patient's database, and I had to stop her. the nurse that set up my surgery did not know the difference between the different levels of anesthesia! And, the night before my surgery, I was contacted by Kamelle's office and asked if I could change time and place for MD's convenience! All this, after I rearranged everything and planned my ride, etc! I refused and spoke with Kamelle afterward who said he did not even know his schedule for the following day!! then, how could he have known to have his office call to reschedule. I guess my refusal ticked him off, because he called the following day, several hours before the surgery and cancelled stating "he was having second thoughts" and I should see Dr. Johnson.As I stated above, Johnson was incredibly rude, stated it "would be a complete waste of my time to go see him" and provided me with no other names or numbersFinal advice: STAY AWAY!! Females, you can be served better and treated better going elsewhere!

Wonderful!!!

Posted on February 5th, 2008

Dr. Johnson is an outstanding doctor!!

Posted on September 21st, 2017