Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Ragonesi
Dr. Peter Ragonesi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with other offices in Kernersville, NC and Winston Salem, NC (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ragonesi is affiliated with Medical Park Hospital, Forsyth Medical Center and Novant Medical Group. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Ragonesi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Peter Ragonesi has the following 2 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Peter Ragonesi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I have been very disappointed in the way my mother has been treated by this practice. They are so discourteous and rude. They do not listen to what the patient is telling them. When you do ask questions you are spoke down to like you're a small child who doesn't understand whats going on with your own body. You're just a number who is rushed through and not really cared for. The doctor and support staff treat their patients as an inconvenience. I thought doctors and nurses were suppose to care about their patients? Their unprofessionalism to their profession is really a disservice to this community.
Dr. Ragonesi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Park Hospital
Forsyth Medical Center
Novant Medical Group
23 Years Experience
University of Virginia
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter Ragonesi in this video.
Dr. Peter Ragonesi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.