Dr. Peter A Ramirez Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Peter A Ramirez?

Excellent Psychiatrist

Dr. Ramirez listens to his patients. He works with the patients, finding solutions to best serve their mental health needs.

Office manager is horrible

I love dr Ramirez but his office manager wife is horrible. She is rude and nasty. I missed an appointment because I was hospitalized in an emergency and my husband called to tell her I was in the hospital before the scheduled appointment. On my next visit, she charged me for a missed appointment! She said patients are charged no matter why they missed the appointment! I've never encountered this in the medical profession before or since!!

Dr. Ramirez was quite nice, but one of his staff members (who took the initial payment) was extremely rude. Her comments were sarcastic and condescending. We chose to find someone else, not because of him, but the rudeness of the staff.

Not the warm and fuzzy kind of guy. Seen him just once so far to help fine tune meds on the recommendation of my G.P. The jury is still out for me......

Cold and Abrupt

I have seen Dr. Ramirez for two years, and have been ready to fire him four times. This is the final time. He lacks compassion and has horrendous communication skills. His office staff is rude and abrasive. It's no wonder his private practice is collapsing.

getting your head back in the game

My family Dr sent me to him via the mental health unit, after I did not respond as outpatient. We met for the first time the following morning. This man has watched the stressors in my life that were not controllable. He has been there when I had times I was unable to work and function. He has been there for the positive times, and most of all the horrible times.He is very knowledgeable, educates his patients, and genuinely cares. He opened up my world a few months ago to make life changes that would begin to change my life for the better.I travel about 35 miles one way after he left the Middletown area (definately our loss of a very competent Psychiatrist.) I only have 2 Dr's that I would trust them with my life, and he is truly one of them. The office is run by his wife, who is a Psychiatric Nurse and the compassion, knowledge, and genuine caring of the patients truly eminates from her.