Dr. Peter Rantis Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Rantis Jr?

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Great Dr

Posted on April 21st, 2016

The doctor is ok but the office is a mess these days. Rude and incompetent front desk staff and the rudest billing supervisor I have ever met. This office has really declined in customer service. So glad I don't have to visit there anymore. Watch them - they bill wrong, mess up insurance billing and forget to collect co-pays and then penalize the patient for their incompetence.

Truly a Remarkable Doctor

Posted on January 9th, 2016

Dr. Rantis was my Mother's surgeon. She was collectively treated for colorectal cancer by a number of doctors and Dr. Rantis was by far the best. He was extremely kind, thoughtful and caring to my Mother. He explained her surgery and spoke to her with the same respect she had for him. Dr. Rantis continued to check in on her post surgery, answering all post op questions, and remained a positive Doctor to my Mom. His reputation as a skilled surgeon was highlighted by his kind and caring nature.

Find another specialist.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

The staff is short, don't offer explanations or assistance. The doctor doesn't explain anything, and doesn't spend much time with patient. Bedside manner borders on rude.

Stood up

Posted on October 7th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Rantis by my primary thinking he was reputable.Turns out in my experience his office is incompatant.I was scheduled for a colonoscopy and his office said they would send me an instruction packet and persription for a bowal cleanser. Never recieved it.Then the office said they would call in the perscription. When i recieved the perscription no instructions.Went to the hospital and laid on a gurnie for three hours hooked up to an I.V. then the nurse finially came in and said he was in surgury. It seems they scheduled him to be in two places at the same time.Colonoscopy never happened. my time, my drivers time and the hospitals time wasted.

Beware

Posted on May 21st, 2013

I went to him for a hemorrhoid surgery. I ended up with a large skin tag that need to be removed that was very painful. I still was in pain for months so I went back to the doctor that told me to go to him. He found out that Dr. Rantis did not do a total surgery and he doesnt know why. I also have to tears and they wont heal and I might need another surgery. This is almost a year later. I am really upset, what are you supposed to do when a doctor doesnt do his job right. On top of it all I paid for what he did physically and out of my pocket

Experienced doctor but his staff need improvement

Posted on May 26th, 2011

i have been seeing doctor Rantis for almost a year due to anal fixures. He took care of my problem without surgery. He is knowledgeable but his nurse in arlington heights need to be more patient, stop and pay attention to what she is doing. She doesn't follow up when I call or does not forward msg to the doctor. Had to call several times.

Bariatric Surgery

Posted on May 13th, 2011

Dr Rantis performed my bariatric surgery. There were no complications and I experience no pain. In 6 months I have lost over 160 pounds. I would highly recommend the surgery and Dr Rantis.

GReat!!!

Posted on April 19th, 2011

I love DR, Rantis he is a great doctor,!!

I would recommend Dr. Rantis

Posted on November 3rd, 2008

Good communication, open & caringDr. Rantis did my Bariatric procedure and there were no complications.

Posted on November 8th, 2016