Dr. Peter Raphael Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Raphael?

A RHINOPLASTY SURGEON??? REALLY ??? BS

I have a nose job with him, I have no idea how he call him self a surgeon he did a horrible job on me, he tried to fix it and now it's even worst, I have scar that it was not on my nose before, I spent my money to get my nose screw up by him. STAY AWAY FROM HIM IF YOU WANT A RHINOPLASTY GO WITH A PROFESSIONAL NOT PETER RAPHAEL

He is the best and his staff is great. I have taken friends to him for their procedure.

FTM TOP SURGERY

Excellent results. Very caring Dr. And Staff.

Dr Raphael did a facelift and laser on me in 2000, did a great job. It has lasted and I am now 15 years later planning to see him, for light laser or peel. He and his staff are great.

As a young woman, who was conscious about my nose. I did my research and went ahead and chose Dr. Peter Raphael. It's only been a week and a half post surgery and I love my results. He did exactly what I wanted. I wanted a natural look. I had a bump on my nose removed. I felt very confident that he would take care of me and he did. I highly recommend him for rhinoplasty. My nose looks beautiful and natural.

The BEST anywhere, a Dr & Staff who really cares about you

Dr Raphael actually saved my life some years back, I had come to know that he cares about his patients happiness, achieving the results that will set there life in motion and there needs LONG BEFORE making money, Simply put He is the only Doctor that I have ever met that cares about you and not your money. He will never sell you on a procedure that you don't need or will not give you the results that you desire. His whole staff cares about the patient before anything else. I travel across that country to see Dr Raphael and his wonderful staff

Great

Had a face lift by Dr. Raphael and he was wonderful. Most lifts look pulled and weird--his looked natural--I was carded in restaurants for two years after the surgery and I was in my 40ties! It has been over 12 years and I'd like to get it done again and will go back to him. I was scheduled for last December, but had a car accident and had to post-pone. His staff is great and he is very nice as well.

Dr. Raphael is a most incredibly talented surgeon as well as being a very blessed and compassionate spirit. He and his wonderful staff have performed several surgeries on myself and family with absolute total success. We love this man and highly recommend him.

Facelift and laser

Great job- recovery time was remarkable- no pain-amazed to say the least. No scars and was able to go out in 2 wks and be very proud and confident in appearance it looks very natural. Highly recommend!! Thank you and your staffVery professional and skilled

he did my nose and lips.....great doc...when i need to redo my implants he will be the one doing them:)

Trans men

This doctor and his staff were awsome. If you would like to see his work he has a book of before and after photos. You can see some online on a yahoo group. He did great work and I would recomend this doctor to any trans man.

Awesome Dr.

Awesome Breast jobWasn't happy with eye surgery