Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter N Reusswig
Dr. Peter N Reusswig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thornton, CO, with another office in Thornton, CO. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Reusswig is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital Lakewood and St Anthony North Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter N Reusswig has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Peter N Reusswig has the following 5 expertise
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Peter N Reusswig has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter N Reusswig is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I have been with dr Reusswig for over 5 yrs, having suffered from chronic pain in my neck. I have seen over 8 Pain Mgmt Drs over the last 15yrs & he is by far the best. He presents options, risks & displays deep knowledge of all available. An impressive thing is that he remembers my personal situation, life.
I have been followed by Dr. Reusswig for a couple of years and it is very obvious that he is one of the more experienced and thorough pain physicians in the area. I need an injection every few months for low back and leg pain and he has been the best to do this for me. I have been to other non-anesthesiologist doctors and they are not as good and the results did not last. I would recommend him highly to other patient s at least with low back and leg pain.
Dr. Reusswig is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Peter N Reusswig accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter N Reusswig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thornton, CO.