Dr. Peter M Reynolds Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter M Reynolds?

Horrible doctor

Went in for what seemed to be a torn meniscus. He never even touched my knee and never mind diagnosed it. Never even had me raise my jeans to look at it. His bedside manner was weird and unsettling. Creepy even; no social skills. He asked a few worthless questions and sent me into x-rays so they could make some money from their machines. It showed nothing (duh!), so he sent me for MRI. Paid for follow up appt which was just him telling me MRI report said it was fine, go to PT. (I needed to wait almost an hour for that and pay for another appt?) Well he was wrong. Kept having issues, it got far worse.. Went to new doctor who did a proper examination and immediately asked why I didn't have surgery months ago (you need MRIs AND exam). I should have sued him; my knee will always be worse thanks to him. Then after telling me they were under my insurance (as did insurance company), they were not and wanted an insane amount of money. Office staff VERY rude. I paid some and went after insurance company who paid it. They kept insurances and my money. AVOID! Unless you don't care about your body.

Amazingly quick recovery

Had meniscus tears on both sides of the knee, painful to walk and I was worried that the ligaments were also damaged. He did xray and MRI and was able to determine where the tears were. He did arthoscopic surgery to clean up the tears, no ligament damage and I walked out. Spent the next two weeks walking and a couple rehab classes with continued ice/heat anytime I was sitting. Needed the rehab classes as they told me what exercises to do to have the muscles fire that support the knee. 4 weeks later I was Xcountry skiing, and 5 weeks later downhill skiing, as aggressive as I always while being a Ski instructor at Jackson Mountain Resort.

Great surgeon. He doesn't waste time with chit chat but tells you what is wrong and how to fix it. You can tell that he has a lot of experience and knows exactly what to do.

Obtain a second opinion

Almost had arthroscopic surgery from this man who came highly recommended. After doing own research, realized he was recommending an outdated and potentially seriously damaging technique, a lateral release. Also, he failed to do a proper work up (proper Xrays) and did not recommend physical therapy first (standard practice before surgery) and immediately launched into wanting to do surgery. Luckily, did not need surgery and saw other specialists, did physical therapy and avoided him altogether. Lateral release is seldom recommended and can cause major knee damage if done for the wrong reasons. The place he works is nothing but a surgery factory.

Excellent!

Dr Reynolds has done a hip and a knee replacement for me. I'm very pleased with the results and with him. He seemed more rushed the last time but I kniw he's very busy. The care was excellent and his entire staff is outstanding.

After knee surgery for torn meniscus

Accurate diagnosis; Outstanding surgery procedure, from both surgeon and anesthesiologist; Proper follow-up care. Summary: I'd come back to Dr. Peter Reynolds if ever needed it again.