Dr. Peter Rienzi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Peter Rienzi?

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Great Doc.

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Best Dr ever

Thorough and concerned Doctor!

Posted on December 10th, 2015

I am very happy, having switched to Dr. Rienzi. Ignore the nutcase phoney reviews on other sites! John in Schenectady

High deductible Health care

Posted on November 7th, 2013

I was charged for two office visits for my usual annual physical that is normally covered but because the doctor asked me a few questions and I answered them he charged me for another office visit. Why is that acceptable when healthcare is out of control. Discussions between your doctor and yourself are part of ascertaining how your health has been over the course of the past year. The only covered benefit provided by high deductible plans are your physicals. I'm a 47year old male in good health, not with a list of problems. When he asked me how my shoulder was because a while ago I had some problems with my shoulder, I responded it was fine but every now and then it bothers me. He simply said it probably is bursitis. The second thing he found was a patch of skin that looked unusual on my head, for that he told me to go to a dermatologist, the third thing he found was during a rectal exam there was something that he thought was a polyp, so he told me to go to another doctor to get that checked. He never diagnosed anything or gave any special advise yet he charged me for $187 after CDPHP paid him for the physical. I was in his office for approximately 15minutes. I have had high deductible health care for approximately three years and never complain when we have to pay for medical visits but this is over the top. Lastly when I followed up with another doctor for the polyp, she told me it was a skin tab and it has been there for years....nothing different from the previous physical. I tried to address all of this with Dr. Reinzi and he would not change the bill.

OK Doctor-Religious zealot

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

The small stuff first: He was always at least a half hour behind, he was always in a hurry to get out of the exam room-Nothing says"I don't care" more than a doctor who has his hand on the door knob while you're trying to talk to him- etc... the worst part is he is a religious fanatic, which I didn't know or I would have chosen another doctor. I'm used to being around some very "special" people, but doctors with imaginary friends scare me... so I found another doctor.

Disorganized and slow.

Posted on June 18th, 2012

I have seen this Dr. 3 times and each time the wait was at least 45 minutes past my appointment time. My wife sees another Dr in the same practice and does not have this problem.

Patient

Posted on May 14th, 2012

The office staff look like they are on a prison work release program (home made tattoos, unprofessional language). Balltown Rd office is dingy, and rundown. Dr Rienzi is an alarmist, pushy and overbearing. Will not listen to patients point of view. He is just a pill pusher, offering no real solutions.

D Rienzi is terrific practitioner

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

Dr. Rienzi is a wonderful, caring, knowledgeable physician. No one should have to look further when looking for great primary care. He's the best.

patient's wife

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

Dr. Rienzi has been a light in a dark place during my husband's illness.many doctors have brushed him off and not cared to try and help because they couldn't find answers. this doctor never abandoned us; saw us in times of need and has done a great job in diagnosis.this is what a doctor should be!!!

Posted on September 22nd, 2016