Dr. Peter N Riskind Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter N Riskind?

Mother of adult patient

We say Dr. Riskind with my 29-year-old daugher who had sudden onset of symptoms of MS. He spent more than 2 hours with her at the initial appointment; took a complete history, did a thorough neuro exam, then reviewed the MRI images with us. He could not have been more thorough. Though at times blunt, he was honest and didn't try to sugar-coat anything. He was exactly what we needed and we are so very grateful for his care!

always concerned and sincere with regards to my wellbeing. I like that he is straight forward and doesn't beat around the bush. Dr. Riskind always is thorough with my visits and gives me every opportunity to see specialists and ask questions.