Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Peter Rodman
Dr. Peter Rodman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rodman is affiliated with Children's Care Hospital & School, Madison Community Hospital - CAH and Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Rodman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Peter Rodman has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Peter Rodman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter Rodman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Rodman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Care Hospital & School
Madison Community Hospital - CAH
Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
Tyler Healthcare Center
Sanford Vermillion Hospital
Avera Marshall Regional Center
40 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions810 E 23rd St, Sioux Falls, SD
Dr. Peter Rodman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.