Dr. Peter S Romeyn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter S Romeyn?

Poor decisions were made, by another doctor, in the care of my husband leaving my husband fighting for his life. In an emergency situation Dr. Romeyn found himself in the position of having to fight to save my husbands life. My husband made it through the surgery but was not out of the woods. It took many days and amazing care from Dr. Romeyn, his colleagues and nursing staff to pull him through this scary time. Dr. Romeyn kept me informed about every aspect of the surgery and care. He showed me compassion and gave me hope from the very beginning when he said "I will do my very best to save your husbands life", he did just that. I can never thank him enough for all he did for my husband and myself. I feel very blessed that he was on call the night my husband needed surgery. Thank you Dr. Romeyn. Judy

Saved my wife's life.

My wife went in for a cancer biopsy and Dr. Romeyn went in to get the indicated tissue. After the procedure, he came down to see me and told me everything was fine. He told me that the indicated tissue looked "unremarkable" to him, but while getting to the mark, he said he went through some tissue that felt "different" under the scalpel. After getting the indicated tissue, he went back in to find the other tissue he felt was different, and took a piece of it as well. The indicated specimen found in the MRI was clean, but the tissue Dr. Romeyn found was cancerous, and had actually gone into the lymph nodes. Only because of his care and dedication is my angel still on this earth. He treated us both with care and compassion beyond anything I could have imagined. I would take a bullet for this guy. God bless him.

Excellent experience with Dr Romeyn. You have confidence in his ability and knowledge of the problem and being able to correct the situation

Makes you feel like you are the most importent...

Dr. Romeyn is gracious, patient, caring, attentive, emphatetic,

Intelligent and courteous.

Great doc. Very competent.

Excellent doctor

Dr Romeyn was very nice, prompt, and concerned about my care. He did an excellent job during my cancer surgery a few years ago and continued to follow up to be sure all continued to be well. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

ex patient

office staff has no empathy towards patients should get sensitivity traing

Dr Romeyn did breast cancer surgery for me. He explained everything to my husband and me clearly giving our options and allowing us all the time we needed for questions. He mixes kindness and compassion with humor when he knows it will help. The surgery went flawlessly and the follow up has been thorough. I would recommend him without reservation!