3.9

Success

I had surgery from another MD and the procedure failed. I traveled 2 hours to Dr. Rosenblatt for a repeat and the surgery was a success. The care I received was excellent. I cannot begin to express my gratitude for Dr. Rosenblatt's professionalism and care.

Arrogant, careless, and uncaring doctor

Dr. Rosenblatt seemed pleasant and interested prior to my operation. On the day of the operation, he was an hour and a half late. His assistants and fellows had no idea where he was or how to find him. During my difficult recovery period, Dr. Rosenblatt was unavailable. I was instructed to call his many fellows, all of whom gave different advice. On the day of my post-op checkup, Dr. Rosenblatt was over an hour late and would not respond to my questions because he was keeping another patient waiting. Since the operation several years ago, I have been in almost constant pain and in the care of physical therapists.

Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Peter Rosenblatt is one of the best doctors I have gone to. He is very compassionate and doesn't rush through his visits. He answers all questions.

Dr. Peter Rosenblatt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.

Dr. Peter Rosenblatt Is this you?