Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Rotolo
Dr. Peter Rotolo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, MA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Rotolo is affiliated with Winchester Hospital, Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford and Lawrence General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Rotolo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
My PCP recommended Dr.Rotolo .I really got lucky .I'm in my 30th week .I just like Mr.Rotolo's way of approach .He is a very calm and cool doctor, He doesn't talk too personal but he is indeed a great doctor In this place .If he accepts you insurance please don't miss him .I would suggest him for all my friends in this area. The office staffs and nurses are sweet too that's a great combination :) great doctor with good staffs and nurse :))
Dr. Rotolo is an amazing doctor. He is easy to talk to, never makes you feel rushed and makes you feel like his only patient. The office staff on the other hand are not so professional and nice. They always seem so busy and do not greet you when you check in. Usually I have to make the first move. The staff in the lab are very nice, just try to stay away from the front desk as much as possible!
Dr. Rotolo is a skilled and caring doctor. It amazes me what he does as an OBGYN. He is willing to listen and respond to my needs. I had a wonderful birth under his supervision and he helped me with a painful miscarriage. Thank you Dr. Rotolo and God bless you. You have true integrity as a doctor in a difficult profession.
Dr. Rotolo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
Lawrence General Hospital
Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Burlington OB-GYN Assoc., Inc.
47 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1970
New Britain General Hospital
Dr. Peter Rotolo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBurlington Ob/Gyn, 101 Cambridge St, Burlington, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter Rotolo in this video.
Dr. Peter Rotolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, MA.