Dr. Peter Rowe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Rowe?

Amazing doctor

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Amazing doctor. Patient, thoughtful and determined to find an answer and help. So glad that we found Dr. Rowe for my daughter.

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Great, caring and responsive doctor. Unfortunately I am no longer able to see him due to my age and move out of the area but I am hoping to find another doctor as wonderful as him.

Excellent Physician!

Posted on August 14th, 2010

We can not brag enough about Dr. Rowe. He is kind, caring, extremely knowledgeable and considerate. He cared for my beloved father for many years. Thanks to Dr. Rowe I was able to have him longer with us.

Posted on August 2nd, 2010

World's best doctor! Truly a life saver! Genuine care for each of his patients! Commitment to his patients! Truly amazing! Understanding! Willing to listen to his patients in detail of their problems and discusses it with the patient. He takes the time to explain your diagnosis and treatment plan.

THE NICEST DOCTOR YOU'LL EVER MEET!

Posted on May 17th, 2010

I am not even a patient of Dr. Rowe's, as I'm an adult, but he was so helpful to me over the phone than most of my own physicians have ever been in person! To make a long story short, a woman I know described to me her son's condition, which is the same as mine (POTS). She told me how wonderful Dr. Rowe is. I looked up his phone # to see if he had any suggestions for physicians for adults with POTS. I was absolutely amazed that he called me back himself within 5 minutes of my call - believe me, it's practically unheard of!! He took his time on the phone with me and explained POTS to me, as I was newly diagnosed @ the time. He asked me questions and was interested in my symptoms. Mind you, he wasn't even my doctor! Since then, I've found a neuro., but I still wish that Dr. Rowe treated adults and did not just specialize in pediatrics because from what I can tell, he is a doctor who goes out of his way to help people. I cannot recommend him more!

Posted on November 10th, 2009

The best doctor and person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting in my life..Loving and Caring

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on March 6th, 2008

Dr. Rowe is the most competent, patient, calm and caring doctor I have ever seen. Even with all he has done, he's not afraid to acknowledge when he doesn't have the answer and a specialist needs to be brought in. He listens, explains and treats illness with such a kind heart. It is so easy to see that he entered into the profession in order to help people.

Posted on August 12th, 2016