- 12 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
- 1 specialty
- 8 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter S Amenta has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Brain Tumor
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Brain Surgery
Showing 4 of 4
12 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2006
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Peter S Amenta accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTulane University School Of Medicine, 131 S Robertson St, New Orleans, LA
Dr. Peter S Amenta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.