Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Auerbach
Dr. Peter Auerbach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Beaverton, OR. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Auerbach is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, Rhode Island Hospital and Lbj General Hospital. Dr. Auerbach has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Auerbach has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
Dr. Peter Auerbach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.