- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter S Birnbaum has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Peter S Birnbaum has the following 37 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Tennis Elbow
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Disorders
- Forearm Injuries
- Foreign Bodies
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Hand Injuries
- Knee Dislocation
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Wrist Injury
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Amputation (Amputation Surgery)
- Sports Medicine
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Injuries
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in null
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Peter S Birnbaum Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Peter S Birnbaum
Dr. Birnbaum graduated from the Western University in 1994. Dr. Birnbaum works in Anaheim, CA and specializes in Hand Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Birnbaum is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital and Placentia Linda Hospital.