Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. A P Salas has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. A P Salas has the following 16 expertise
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Bariatric Medicine
- Breast Cancer
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Varicose Veins
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Abdominal Hernia
- Hair Restoration
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Dr. A P Salas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Salas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Lenox Hill Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsArya Peter Salas Md, 101 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 501, West Orange, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. A P Salas, MD - Plastic Surgery in West Orange, NJ, in this video.
Dr. A P Salas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.