Dr. Peter A Salob Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter A Salob?

Great doctor Great Doctor that most Doctors recommend Please don't pay any attention to those who complained about the wait. It's definitely worth the wait.

Please do not pay attention to any of the people that complained about the long wait. It is a very busy office because of the feedback of the Doctors that recommend him and the patients that only want to see him. He is a wonderful caring Doctor that doesn't recommend operating unless it's a necessity.

Very companionate and caring

EXCELLENT Doctor

My daughter tore her ACL playing soccer last year. Could not believe that it needed surgery. Went to Dr. Salob who explained everything in great detail. Office was filled with other kids with similar injuries which made us feel so much better. She's back playing soccer like it never happened.

Too bad the office staff is unprofessional, impolite and unhelpful.

We were so worried when our son tore his labrum. Dr. Salob explained everything to us and that surgery was necessary. My son did really well after surgery and is now back playing lacrosse. Thank you!

Thank you, Dr. Salob!

I went with my mother to visit Dr. Salob for her knee problem. She had a massive amount of calcium deposit accumulation on the side of her knee cap which left her in unbearable pain. He was the third doctor that we visited, and in all honesty, I was wary. The first two doctors that we met were incredibly rude. They neither cared to explain to us what the problem was nor did they seem to even know or care about. Both were reluctant to answer my questions regarding my mother's condition or the causes and both reacted negatively as if my concern for my mom's knee was an annoyance. Additionally, both lacked gentleness is handling my mother's affected area. Needless to say, I was not happy. Visiting Dr. Salob was a huge relief. I hardly needed to ask questions, because he explained the condition himself! The questions I did ask were greeted with patience and amicability. I could not be happier about our visit. Though we did not intend for a long visit, he took the time to resolve my mother's condition, because quite frankly, the amount of calcium deposit was something quite unusual; it filled 12 vials. The fact that he took the time, understood that she was in an excruciating amount of pain, and handled her with warmth and gentleness is something that I am extremely thankful for. Also, he and his staff were very amiable to my sister and I, remembering her career and my major. In any case, I truly recommend anyone to visit him. He's a great person and a great doctor to boot!

Straight out liar!! Has no clue, he should re visit his text books at the very least

Horrendous customer service. They do not return calls. They actually do not even pick up the phone when you call. Office is very very disorganized.

I can walk now without pain

Had a torn meniscus which did not get better. Dr. Salob was able to remove the tear surgically and now I have no pain

Excellent care!

Please ignore the negative reviews. Dr. Salob is professional, friendly and pro-active. He has done two surgeries on my very arthritic knee. Uses surgery as a last resort--tries every available non-surgical option first. Worth the long wait times, because this is an extremely busy office. I would highly recommend him to family and friends!

He didn't care

Dr Salob's bedside manner is just horrible. He is arrogant- thinks too much of himself to actually listen to what the patient is saying. He rushed into the office, and was backing out the door rushing to the next room after a minute. The office staff was pretty awful too - except for the x-ray tech who was very respectful and pleasant. I would never recommend Dr Salob or this practice.

Wait way too long ( minimum half hour / often an hour plus)and he will never return calls for follow up so to ask a question you must make an appointment and sit...Not worth it!