Dr. Peter Sand Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Peter Sand?

Did not listen or care about patient after surgery

Posted on September 3rd, 2017

I was told that Dr. Sand was a competent physician who could help me with my urinary problem. Instead, I found Dr. Sand to be interested in giving expensive tests conducted at his office and promoting a vaginal mesh surgery that did not work, caused pain, and resulted in numerous lawsuits against the mesh suppliers. After the surgery, Dr. Sand mocked my pain and dismissed all problems. He did not make it easy for me to see him personally to evaluate the bleeding and pain I experienced. It was much easier to have someone else in his office see me even when I requested an appointment with him. I wish I had never gone to him. I wish he would have encouraged less risky procedures/solutions. I wish he would have had compassion for a patient after the surgery. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Dr. Sand is thorough in his explanation of conditions and gives detailed options for the course of treatments available. Always is willing to take time in follow ups and displays a caring interest in the patient's well being. Shares current research that may pertain to the patient as well.

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

Dr. Sand is one of the most knowledgeable and caring physicians that I have known. He was thorough and explained the reasoning behind his recommendations for my treatment which were based upon the latest research. When he had to delay my surgery due to a personal loss in his life, he called me personally and made sure that I was happy with the rescheduling which was only one week later. At his skilled hands my condition is resolved and I am able to be active and healthy. I continue to see him for annual checkups and he continues to be thorough and caring. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Sand, he is a wonderful doctor.

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

After many years of going to many doctors who had no idea of what was wrong with me, this doctor found the right treatment.Now I am able to manage my condition. He is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. If you have a problem noone else can figure out, he will get to the bottom of it.

Posted on January 14th, 2011

He does not listening to his patients. Offers expensive test that has already been done. He was in a hurry and not helpful with my problem.

Disconnected

Posted on November 16th, 2009

I saw him because my doc was not available. He seemed uninterested and hurried. Suggested expensive tests and little explanation. has a really good rep but seemed bored with his work. I haven't gone back since...

Posted on May 26th, 2017