Dr. Peter Schill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Schill?

Nightmare!

Posted on February 5th, 2014

He is over confident and he does not know his limits. He missed appendicitis while I was pregnant, tried to tell me it was normal growing pains. And because he missed it, I ended up in a very long surgery, and my baby had to be delivered 3 months early because of the trauma. I still dont know if their are any side effects from that.

Posted on January 17th, 2014

I was seen by doctor schill (by what standards is he considered a doctor I have no idea) earlier this month. I was greeted with a half an hour wait in the waiting room followed by another fifteen minutes in a tiny dirt little exam room. His examination of me was poor at best, and I would have been more comfortable talking with a trained gorilla. His diagnosis was wildly inaccurate when consulted by another "real qualified doctor." Then to add insult to injury I was shocked but not particularly surprised with the outrageous bill for five minutes of dull conversation and a shot in the dark diagnosis. Sorry schill, not happy with the poor service.

Best Dr. Ever!

Posted on June 13th, 2012

My family of four has seen Dr. Schill since he started at Allina 12 years ago. After my very first visit with him, he called me at home a day later to check up on me! I had never known a dr. to do that before and he continues to do it today even though he is such a busy dr. My son recently had a cat scan and a few days later, Dr. Schill called to see how he was doing. Of course, he doesn't do this every time we go there but he does follow ups when it is serious stuff. He is very thorough and worth the wait to see him. I always leave Dr. Schill feeling like he listened and he really does care about the well being of my family - and I can't ask for anything more than that. Thank you Dr. Schill!

Posted on May 9th, 2011

Dr Schill is a very caring and knowledgeable practioner. He takes time to listen and acknowledges what you say and will take the time to explain things to your level.

Only Doctor I Like to See

Posted on April 12th, 2010

I love Dr. Schill. He is hard to get an appointment with because he is such a good doctor that everybody tries to get in and see him. The man can only see so many patients in a day and still give quality care so i'm understanding about that. Whenever it happens that I end up seeing another doc i always leave wishing it would've been Dr. Schill because I know he would've given me better information and told me what I needed to know that I don't know to ask about because I'm not a doctor and don't know what questions to ask. That's a mouthful, but what it boils down to is he's the greatest doctor I've ever had

Fabulous Physician

Posted on April 9th, 2010

Dr. Schill is my primary physician and he is fabulous. While wait times for appts can get a little long,the time he spends with you and his bedside mannor more then make up for it. He's been a vital part of my life and I am so fortunate to have found such an awesome physician!

Posted on April 25th, 2017