Dr. Peter A Schklair Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peter A Schklair?

I went in for my consultation before having my procedure today Dr. Schklair and his staff went above & beyond to accommodate me. The Dr. answered any questions I had ,,,gave me a complete explanation of procedures I need now & may need in the future. I did not feel rushed or my feelings ignored at all. He was very understanding to my needs & concerns. I felt very comfortable knowing he will be doing my future procedures. His nurse & staff were very friendly & thoughtful/accommodating to scheduling. My wait time was a bit longer ,only because we arrived too early. No complaints at all w/ my 1st meeting.

The staff here is extremely rude except for 1 person. They seem like you are a huge inconvenience to them.

Go find another doctor!

He recommended that I go see the perinatal center in Syracuse because I'm a high risk pregnancy. After I see them and they tell him they want to do shared care so I don't have to drive out to Syracuse every week for my progesterone shots, he drags his feet, but then tells me that's fine. When they call him to confirm (ten minutes later), he says he won't do it and transfers all of my care out to them. This forces me to drive out to Syracuse (2 hours round trip) every week (which I have a day time job and can't do) or do them myself (which I'm forced to do now). He had a very negative attitude and was very short with me once I said I wanted a natural birth, which he can't do, because it's a VBAC. He didn't seem interested in talking or getting to know me before that either. Staff there was friendly, but you could tell he had to pretend to be.

The doctor doesn't listen to me. His staff is very rude if you disagree or question the need for a test or consult. At one point the doctor started washing his hands and walked out while i was in mid sentence.

Rude

He is not very considerate to women's feelings,bad bedside manner and is loaded with snarky comments and eye rolls if your situation isn't fitting his day.He blabs your personal business out in the hall for everyone to hear.I would not recommend him based solely on the fact that pregnant woman need a loving,caring doctor who can check arrogance at the door.I always felt uneasy as soon as he entered the room.

Negligent

He has blown off many of my friends and family member's problems as nothing, when there are serious problems going on with pregnancy, and they aren't discovered until MUCH later, usually by a different doctor. I do NOT recommend him! At all!

pathetic

he gave me an emergency c section .the staples that he put in had so many gaps that it took me 5 months to heal.i would not recommend him to anyone .everything he does is awfully quick and i have still not been able to recuperate completely.awe full.