Have you seen Dr. Peter J Schwarz?

The Best

This doctor saved my life. All test he runs may seem like they are nothing, but all have some meaning for this doctor. He keeps digging till he finds an answer. He took me to rounds twice till he found a doctor that would do as he asked. This saved my life. Have been going to him every since for the past 3 years. Would not trust anyone else.

First impression talking with his office

My internist, Dr Gentry, recommended Dr Schwarz for my diagnostic colonoscopy. My first impression, as I made my appointment talking with Roshanda, is great.

Very good and very personable doctor. Does not give up until he finds the correct diagnosis.

Accomplice to price gouging at scan centers

Refers patients to centers that charge far beyond the rates other centers charge for the same services.

Outstanding!

He helped us through a difficult diagnosis. I had complete confidence in his ability to guide us as well as treat my husband. I don't say that lightly.

Don't waste your time

I felt like a lab rat. Tests were proposed that did not relate to my condition, according to two other physicians, and there was no follow up after I had a bad experience attempting one of the tests. When I asked what the purpose of the tests was, he said, we are good at diagnosing but not very good at fixing anything. Phone calls were not returned by the doctor, but by a nurse reading his notes, so there was no possibility of interaction.

Great Doctor for an unpleasant procedure

Staff & facilities were great. No discomfort at all. Dr. Schwarz was very professional and performed excellent follow-up. No problems before during or after the procedure.

Review of Dr. Peter Schwarz

Dr. Schwarz has always been available to me anytime of the day or night. He truly cares about his patients and what is going on with them. If he is not there right in them offoce when I go in for my remicade treatments, and I have a question, the girls up front make suer to let him know of my concern, and he always has someone call me back after talking with him. Dr. Schwarz is the BEST GI MD around!!!! He has helped me out so much!!And everyone that I have recommended to him, they love Dr. Schwarz as well!! Keep up the great work, Dr. Schwarz!! :)

Great diagnostician

Dr. Schwarz is a bullog who won't let go - and that's a good thing when it comes to getting to the bottom of a problem. I was having chronic abdominal pain and Dr. Schwarz was just obsessed with finding out why. Everyone else thought I was crazy, just having female problems or seeking drugs. Schwarz was the perfect advocate. He referred me for all the right tests and specialists, and methodically (and carefully) tried various meds. When this culminated in an emergency situation out of state, he helped get me home from that hospital and was waiting on me to arrive straight from the airport for follow-up care. Turned out the cause was an autoimmune vascular and blood condition, but he found appropriate treatment for the GI manifestations. Would strongly recommend.

Good communicator and excellent staff

Most Careing Doc around

My mom has had microscopic colitis along with her having MS and now lung cancer. He has always returned phone calls promptly and gone out of his way to help her feel the best she can. He has very good bedside manner and really cares about our concerns as well as hers. He won't run expensive test to start off and will always shot straight with you about your situation.

Overall Poor Experience

Waited 50 minutes in exam room; he spent all of 5 min and only asked a few questions; no real exam; all he kept referring to was how often tests should be run and that doctors do it for money; he then stated that he heard a rumor for a change in the recommended treatment, but didn't know. What kind of doctor is this? Then when I checked out, the front desk person only talked about about how much I would owe (she had it all ready) and told me if I cancel the upcoming test within 48 hours, I will have to pay $75 penalty. All this practice care about is money -- they had 3, yes 3, credit card machines right on the front counter in full view!!

Dr. Peter J Schwarz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.

Dr. Peter J Schwarz Is this you?