Dr. Peter R Sebastian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter R Sebastian?

Great

Thorough exam experienced physical therapy

Highly Recommend for back and join paint

Excellent diagnostician. Takes time for direct observation, orders relevant tests and develops effective therapies.

I can not say enough good about Dr Sebastian. If you have back issues, you should see him before going under the knife or to a chiropractor. I have seen many doctors and physical therapists for my back over the past 25+ years. Dr Sebastian was able to diagnose the cause of my problem and provide relief. He is both professional and caring.

Great doctor

Only takes referred patients but waiting time for an appointment was not long. As with many doctor offices the office staff is not real friendly but they are not rude, just somewhat indifferent. Dr. Sebastian diagnosed the issue and set up a plan to improve my condition. It worked.

Be careful so careful

the entire concept is interesting but do not go with a specific complaint. They do not listen to the patient . Treatment was not helpful it was harmful. After treatment I was in terrible pain and the attitude was very oh well. I went to the with a small discomfort and left with a big problem. Staff was rude and not caring.

good doctor not so good office staff

I have seen doctor sebastian twice. both times i paid the bill but got a letter saying I hadn't paid. I had to go back into my records to retrieve the payment info. It's a PAIN to have to do that. No apology from the billing clerk. I always wondered if she was trying to get me to pay twice or if she was just soooo disorganized she didn't know who had paid and who had not paid. I got cheerful follow up vms saying, you're right it's been paid...should have said I am so sorry to have bothered you about this....Dr Sebastian is a doctor. Doctors don't know everything. He knows as much as any other doctor as far as I can tell. And is open to hearing info from other sources. I would recommend him to everyone. I would never pay in cash. And keep my records close at hand to prove payment has been made. He really should get new billing clerk.

Nasty Office Staff

I also complained about the nasty billing clerk and was "released" from treatment at my next visit even though my complaint was not resolved. The office manager could have cared less that the woman was nasty and I was told to just keep up my exercises and the problem would go away.

a doctor who understands the wholeness of medicine and is committed to helping his patients learn how to take care of themselves and their bodies.

I look forward to my appointments with Dr. Sebastian. I feel like we are a team trying to keep my 70 year old body working the best it can. He understands bodies, and is open to many ideas. He reads what I bring him and comments on the material in a helpful and non judgmental way.

Good bedside manner

Joke's on me

After complaining about the nasty billing clerk, I was "released" from his care, even after stating that the problem was not resolved.

Waste of time

Billing clerk was nasty. I clearly stated that problem was not resolved, but was released from care.