Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter E Seda
Dr. Peter E Seda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kennewick, WA, with another office in Richland, WA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Seda is affiliated with Lourdes Medical Center and Trios Health (Hospital). Dr. Seda has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter E Seda has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Shortness of Breath
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Exercise Stress Test
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Chest Pain
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 14
Doctor Seda is a kind older gentleman. Yes he is a man of few words however, I take this as a man with many thoughts about our care. He is not here to be our best friend, he is here to keep us alive! As long as he does what he needs to do, it is ok he does not ask me about the weather or what I did over the weekend. I never had a follow up after any doctor visit.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Seda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Peter E Seda accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter E Seda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennewick, WA.