Dr. Peter V Sefton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter V Sefton?

Pleasant experience

Dr Sefton is personable, listens well, and is helpful. Does a good job of diagnosis and referrals as needed. He has been my primary care physician for the last 9 years.

Dr. Sefton

Dr. Sefton has been my personal physician for two decades, and I want the folks who are under his care to know hat they have a medical advocate on their side. Dr. Sefton is thoughtful and easy to work with. He invariably takes time to explain what he's discovered and tells his patients how they can assist in their own recovery.

Review of care

Dr. Sefton has been my GP for over ten years. His professional skill and interest in my well-being has earned my trust and confidence in the decisions he arrives at for my health care. Since my health is my responsibility, Dr. Sefton makes sure that I understand and agree with the decisions he makes on my behalf before he takes any actions. I will also add that in the ten years I've been attended to by Dr. Sefton, he has referred me to several, very competent specialists. The subseqent healthcare provided from his referrals has been superb. To sum up, I've been seen by many doctors in my 51 years. Dr. Sefton has earned top billing from me.

Highly Recommend

I have been seeing Dr. Sefton for several years. He has done my annual physicals and seen me for a variety of other issues. His bed side manner is caring. I never feel rushed when talking with him. I feel like he truly cares about my health and well being.