Dr Peter Sharkey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Peter Sharkey?

Spot on!!

Posted on October 14th, 2017

He was right on the money, everything in his booklet was spot on and everything he said would happen, happened.

Posted on October 13th, 2017

Had a partial knee replacement with Dr. Sharkey. He explained everything beforehand hand. He was excellent.

Fast and competent surgeon.

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Went to Dr. Sharkey for a hip replacement. My new hip is a pleasure. I can garden, walk and do house maintenance like a 25 year old (I’m 75). The recovery was almost pain free, but not as fast as I expected (about 85% by 4 months and it looks like 100% by 1 year). He did not use as an “anterior approach” as some other orthos might have but the whole thing was about as pain-free as one could expect. Don’t expect hand holding from Dr Sharkey, but you will get a great result and if it’s a hip you’re fixing, lots less pain than before surgery - probably none at all soon afterward.

Outstanding Surgeon

Posted on October 11th, 2017

I have two knee replacements--one in 2010 and the second in 2017. I now have twenty year old knees with no discomfort. Both work exceptionally well with no side effects.

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Dr. Sharkey has a wonderful reputation for excellence in his practice and I found that to be true when he replaced my right hip in February 2017.

"Super Star Doctor"

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Dr. Sharkey did a knee replacement on me and I couldn't be happier. Not only is he a super clinician, he is compassionate, patient, answers all your questions and instills confidence in the patient.

The best Dr

I will higt recommend

Great Experience

Posted on October 11th, 2017

I had a total knee replacement 7 months ago. I know have better mobility than before and I am pain free. Dr Sharkey and his staff were always pleasant and helpful. He took the time to answer my questions. I'm so happy I had the surgery

Top notch Doc.

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Went to him after having had my knee scoped three years prior. Diagnosed the need for a full replacement. Had it done in June was back skating and playing golf by September. Convenient, high quality and professional service from start to finish. His entire staff was caring and on top of every aspect of my treatment, follow up and therapy.

Patient

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Dr Sharkey did such a good job on my knee replacement that I was almost back to normal in four months.

WHAT A GREAT DOCTOR!

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Going to a new doctor is always an issue - being a stranger, trying to relay what your problem is - trying to get across perhaps that the age you are in your head isn't the age you are on that paper in his hand - you know, the usual high anxious stuff when visiting a new facility and a new doctor. But WOW .. this visit couldn't have been any better and more encouraging to my life - I felt as if I had gained a fan club with Dr. Sharkey and his staff. Despite several years since my knee replacement Dr. Sharkey is still my "go-to" doctor for advice on many non-knee issues!

Peter's the best

Posted on October 10th, 2017

I've worked with Dr. Sharkey through four prosthetic replacements (two hips and two knees). Each experience was such a positive change to my life and my lifestyle. I have him to thank for feeling younger than i did ten years ago.