Dr. Peter M Shedden Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Peter M Shedden?

Delighted

After reading the reviews...most bad...I was skeptical as to whether I wanted to visit Dr. Shedden...however, my Internal Medicine doctor wanted a second opinion and he is the doctor he wanted me to see... A truly delightful man...full of character, professional, informative, smart and absolutely the very opposite of what I had read...I had a good visit and will see him again in a year. My takeaway...maybe you have the problem if you have a problem with this doctor...he was an absolute delight!!

Surgery outcome was not as I was led to expect.

success by operation by Dr. Peter M Shedden, MD

Excellent Doctor, quick diagnosis, excellent surgery and doing great now

Not a care provider

No follow up. When I had a problem after surgery they referred me to the emergency room. Would not call me or see me for at least 2 weeks. I'm beginning to think he made a mistake in the surgery since he and his staff refuse to talk to me.

Simply a great man

Dr Sheddon performed a brain surgery on my wife and followed this with gamma knife surgery on an optical nerve. His skills, bedside manners and his follow up have been exemplary. After a football accident and a visit to ER for my son I had Dr Sheddon do a review of the MRI slides. He found a complete misdiagnosis from the ER and identified a genetic c spine disorder which would likely have ended in paralysis if my son had continued to play.

There are other better doctors in the area

Staff is curt and acts put out that you show up for your appointment. Once we finally got to see Dr. Shedden it was fine (although we felt like he kind of shuffled us out of there quickly), but the rude staff combined with the long wait wasn't a great first impression. He recommended cervical surgery for my father, but for some reason we left feeling uncomfortable with his diagnosis. We went to another neurosurgeon and decided to go with his recommendation instead (we spoke to a few nurses that recommended us to him).

Wait tim

Have waited up to three hours to get in to see Dr. Shedden on more than one occassion.

Dr. Shedden's bizarre outburst.

I went with my father to see Dr. Shedden. We waited for over 2 hours. The front staff was curt at best.When the PA finally came into our patient room, we mention the wait. She became very defensive, stating that Dr. Shedden had been in surgery since 6 a.m. This is understandable. However, it would have been appreciated if someone had let us know that the Dr. was running late.Eventually we spoke with Dr. Shedden. It was truly bizarre. My father remained calm as he mentioned the wait and the inconvenience, but Dr. Shedden became angry and aggressive. He was extremely rude to both my father and I, before he told us to get out of his office.Obviously, we didn't reschedule the appointment.

A new outlook on life

Dr. Peter Shedden performed lumbar surgery on me about 5 years ago. prior to the surgery I was unable to walk for more that 20 minutes before I felt as if my legs were going out from under me. My family doctor did an MRI scan on me and recommeded that I see Dr. Peter Shedden. I went to his office and was scheduled for surgery within 1 weeks time. I am now able to walk a great distance and I can enjoy my new life with my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. I am able to take family vacations to Disney Land and I can walk with my family and enjoy the enthusiasm they share. Thank you so much for giving me back a more productive life. I will be forever greatful.

best of the best

Dr. Shedden performed my 2nd neck surgery. The first surgeon totally missed the bone spur at C4 that was causing my left hand to go numb. Dr. Shedden has a wonderful bedside manner and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a top-notch surgeon.

Thank God for Dr. Shedden

My 19 yr old daughter had a very rare brain aneursym(a reoccurance of one she had 4 yrs earlier).It was above the brain stem and between the left and right.He saved her life and even stayed with her in post surgery.I looked him up hoping he was still helping others.

I once considered him the best!

For the sake of prospective patients (health, and safety), I truly wish I could comment in greater detail at this time, however, professional advise (non medical) suggested I wait.

Dr. Peter M Shedden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring, TX.