Dr. Peter Sherer Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Peter Sherer?

Posted on December 14th, 2015

very good dDR. help me with a lot of illness to lossweigth booh pressure good to go

Pick another doctor

Posted on December 20th, 2014

1950's office, record keeping and knowledge.... does not practice 2014 medicine

Great doctor!

Posted on May 8th, 2013

Dr. Sherer has been my internist and primary care doctor for over a decade. I have been totally satisfied with the care he has given me: he is courteous, methodical in ensuring I keep up with my medications and suggesting alternatives if I have bad reactions to them, and has called me after lab results and x-rays have been sent to me to suggest diet or medication changes. Also, when he has to take a blood test he is so gentle I hardly feel it. He is my ideal doctor. His assistant, Samantha, always sends me a copy of my test results and is extremely efficient and competent. I have recommended Dr. Sherer highly to many of my friends and will continue to do so.

Does not inspire confidence

Posted on April 8th, 2013

He seems like a nice person, but I get the feeing that he does not care to probe terribly deep into my medical problems. He has usually written the prescriptions or referrals that I request, though I agree with another reviewer that he seems quick to medicate. He does not seem to place a high value on detection and prevention, but perhaps is practicing old-school, reactionary medicine. If that's ok with you, you'll probably be happy with him, though scheduling is a challenge. I want something more from a primary doctor.

Shameful Medical Opportunis

Posted on November 10th, 2012

Avoid this "Doctor" at all cost. He is a criminal. I was an inpatient at Holy Cross and he visited me in my room for a brief "consultation". It was never explained to me that his "services" were not part of the hospital treatment, would not be covered by my insurance, and why his involvement in my care was necessary, when I was ALREADY IN THE HOSPITAL. So he had his assistant send my a copy of the hospital's own diagnosis, and billed me $328. To be clear, I never went to his office, he performed NO tests on me himself, and simply capitalized on my illness. For shame. It does not surprise me to find that he is such a low-rated "professional".

Look for someone else.

Posted on July 25th, 2011

My sister has been going to Dr Sherer for 3 years now for treatment of severe anemia. He has yet to determine the cause or a long term plan for care. I've had enough and so has she. It's time to find a doctor who knows what he's doing.

Very Good Experience

Posted on June 17th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Sherer for several years and find him to be an excellent physician. He is not a loud mouthed talker nor does he beat around the bush but treats in a quiet dignified manner. In addition, I have found his secretary Samantha to be extremely courteous, frindly and helpful when I have needed any referreals or faxes each and every time.

Something wrong with this practice...

Posted on April 13th, 2011

... Dr Sherer is completely closed off, and barely looks up from the chart. My daughter calls him a pill pusher because he does not talk to you -- but instead just throws medication at the problem. In addition, his receptionist behind the counter is a miserable person who could not be less helpful or receptive.The whole office is really negative!We are not going back.

Posted on June 5th, 2017