Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter J Sikoski has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 5 of 9
I had a bad horse wreck in 2013. I literally bit a hole through my own upper lip and was stupid from the concussion. Dr. Sikoski stitched up my lip, in addition to doing all the concussion checks. My lip now looks perfect, and he was right on regarding the concussion. I didn't need to go to the E.R. and spend thousands on MRIs etc, when I didn't have bleeding on the brain. I have great confidence in Dr. Sikoski, his professionalism, his knowledge, his integrity. I will always be visiting Dr. Sikoski, whenever I should need to.
22 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1996
St Elizabeth Health Center
Dr. Peter J Sikoski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPeter Joseph Sikoski Do, 1104 E Main St, Bozeman, MT
Dr. Peter J Sikoski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bozeman, MT.