Dr. Peter A Sinaiko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter A Sinaiko?

He is a great doctor!

Retired Teacher

I have been a patient of Dr. Sinaiko for over 20 years. He has been a caring, knowledgeable and professional doctor. I have recommended many patients because 0f the great personalized care I have received. I cannot give enough praise for all the care my family and I have received.

Dr. Sinaiko has taken great care of me in the past and I expect him to continue in the future. His bedside manner will fool you, because he seems so gruff, but he is a caring and talented doctor who wants the best for his patients. I wouldn't see any other urologist!

Dr. Sinaiko treated his nurse Patricia badly. I actulally thought she knew more about urology then he did. I was so sorry when I heard she finally quit after almost 23 years od service to Dr. Sinaiko. I stopped going to him after that. I would warn against seeing this doctor because he misdiagnosed my condition and performed an envasive procedure on me unnesseraly. He made a big profit on me and I don't trust him He has the bed side manner of a cactus.

I went to 4 different urologists for frequent urination. Out of all 4 I was most disappointed with Dr. Sinaiko I believe he performed an unnecessary procedure on me that will negaticvely affect me for the rest of my life. I finally found Dr. Axilrod with U of P. Althought I only went to him once he was by far the best of the 4 urologists I saw, but by that time it was too late, the damage was done. I wish I went to Dr Axilrod first because my outcome would have beeb a lot more favorable

Bill

Overall I am not satisfied with Dr. Sinaiko for a variety of reasons. During the summer months, it is impossible to get an appointmnet within a reason ...

I am sorry I ever came in contact with Dr. Sinaiko.

Dr. Peter A Sinaiko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.