Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Peter D Sliskovich
Dr. Peter D Sliskovich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Pedro, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sliskovich is affiliated with Little Company Of Mary San Pedro Hospital. Dr. Sliskovich has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter D Sliskovich has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Peter D Sliskovich has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Peter D Sliskovich has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Sliskovich is very warm and caring. This office is super busy and staff is kind and considerate. I only come in once a year for annual physicals and such. Have been a very long term patient. Appointments vary if HMO versus PPO, which is normal in any practice. They tell you they will not call you unless there is a reason to call you so 'no news is good news' is their motto.
Dr. Sliskovich Released me from hospital with 4 prescriptions. The most important one for pain was written on the same prescription as the others. Pharmacies/CVS will not fill prescription for a controlled substance unless its on its own prescription. Dr. will not call CVS. CVS has left a message at the Dr. office that they need a separate prescription. Meanwhile I'm in extreme pain from pneumonia unable to sleep for the past 24 hours since being released from the hospital. i will have to go to emergency room if this is not resolved soon.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Sliskovich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Peter D Sliskovich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPeter Dan Sliskovich Md, 1360 W 6th St Ste 120, San Pedro, CA
Dr. Peter D Sliskovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Pedro, CA.