Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter J Smit MD
Dr. Peter J Smit, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Winston Salem, NC. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter J Smit has 2 locations
100 High St
Buffalo, NY 14203
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter J Smit has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Peter J Smit has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
8 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 2010
Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center
Dr. Peter J Smit Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Peter J Smit's office for more information.
100 High St Buffalo, NY : (716) 859-7756
Medical Center Blvd Winston Salem, NC : (336) 716-2011
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter J Smit is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.