Dr. Peter J Snieckus Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Peter J Snieckus?

Saved my life!

Dr. Sneikus saved my life and I am not writing this without his concsientious diagnosis of a very rare condition required physical intervention in addition to biologic. I have been reticent to publically thank him and have given my own internist who referred me to Overlook promptly (also the main reason I am alive!) but Dr. Sneikus' team read the images they collected and discovered an anomly the numerous residents labored unsuccessfully for week + and the CDC could not help, but Dr. Sneikus took a "stab" at solving the issue himself and it worked! Again, it is almost 17 years late, but Dr. Sneikus thank you so much!!! I am forever (albeit late) but thankful! He was so kind and competent throughout the process, I am not surprised in the end, he was able to find the missing key.

Metastatic Melanoma