Dr. Peter A Soukas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter A Soukas?

Dr. Soukas has a wonderful personality and a wealth of knowledge. He is a very warm and caring person and puts his patients at ease immediately as soon as one meets him! I have gladly recommended many family/friends to him. My husband John spoke so highly of him. Through Dr. Soukas's expertise my husband's leg pain disappeared.

the care and handling of my procedures were handled in a timely fashion and corrected the issues that I was having . Very professional in his work . I would recommend this Doctor to anyone. Great job ! Very good personality that puts a patient at ease.

Outstanding Cardiac Care

Doctor. Soukas. Has been. My cardioligist since my bypass surgery in. 2007 He has been straightforward. And has never left. Any question. Unanswered. He makes you feel like. Your a family member.

Dr. Soukas is caring,compassionate,makes you feel confident that you're in good hands and explains your whole situation clearly. He saved my legs also when others were unsure if they could. Found him via Dr. Ruocco of Norwood who was also sure St. Elizabeth's would be the place to help me. I'm more than greatfuland very thankful for all their kindness.

Very caring MD respected by his co-workers.

Wonderful Doctor with a wonderful personality that makes you feel confident that you will survive whatever you're in St. Elizabeth's for. Very caring, compassionate etc. etc. etc.. Saved my legs never mind, I believe, my life.