Dr. Peter Staats Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Staats?

Great Group!!!!

Posted on April 12th, 2017

Dr Quinones, another doctor in this practice is my absolute FAVORITE doctor. I am not a number but a person struggling with quality of life and she gets it!!

Mixed

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Dr. Staats appeared to be a good doctor that was SUPPOSED to give preform a Spinal Stim trial. Office then called to say he no longer wants to accept my insurance because the payment he received is so low, however He IS still contracted with my insurance, he IS still listed on the Physician List and WAS paid IN NETWORK for my visit. Because of this my care is being held up as there are very few doctors who do this. He should have cancelled the contract with the insurance before seeing me the first time and accepting it. It shows a lot about ethics and care for patients and even more about the money generated.

Best there is!!!

Posted on November 12th, 2014

Dr. Peter Staats of Premier Pain is simply amazing!! He is the best of the best. I have been going for pain management for the last 9 years and after switching to Dr. Staats was stunned at the wonderful difference. He is very down to earth, makes you feel so comfortable and the most important part, he is an expert at what he does. I feel sooooo much better, he has restored my quality of life. I can not thank him enough!!

best pain management Dr anywhere

Posted on April 26th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr Staats since 2006. I'm probably one of the more complex patients in regards to lumbar back pain and I can say without hesitation that Dr Staats is by FAR one of the most caring and compasionate doctors I've ever seen in my 51 years. Anyone who says he's in it for the money or doesn't care about his patients clearly has an axe to grind because it just isn't true. I've never met a more caring man in my life. I'm blessed to have this man and his staff caring for me.

professional and great bedside manner

Posted on March 8th, 2013

PPM scheduled me in quickly knowing I was in pain. Dr. Staats could not have been nicer, spent time with me to explain what he believed to be going on and had me out in 30 minutes. You can book an appt with confidence knowing that you're seeing a skilled professional who will listen to you and help you. Thank you Dr. Staats!

Top of his field

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Dr. Staats is very knowledgeable, having supervised the Pain Management program at Johns Hopkins. He has written many books on the subject, lectures internationally and is involved in researching new procedures and medical devices. I had 2 lumbar discs which caused me problems. a course of 3 injections, over an 8 month period helped me immensely. I never needed narcotics. After PT, yoga and minor weight loss, I've not had a recurrence in almost 3 years. I am honored to know him.

Posted on September 19th, 2011

Very caring, for the most part staff was extremly nice and caring. There was one young lady sitting in the back of the front office. Orange colored hair, she was extremly loud and I don't think she ever smiled 1 time.

excellent DR.

Posted on July 19th, 2011

I highly reccomend Dr Staats. he is very professional, and has a great personality which shines through his bedside manner. A great Dr & man.

Posted on April 3rd, 2011

I hated the wait time, but once I got in he took as much time with me as he did with the others before me. Was spot on with a diagnosis. Did not push narcotics. Makes me wonder if some of the more negative comments from patients were because they wanted drugs and that is not what he does. Staff handled difficult patients well. Manager, Rosanne was great at difussing a very difficult patient situation. The staff truly cares about their office and says a lot for its physician

Posted on September 1st, 2010

Caring and spends extra time with me as needed

knowledgeable

Posted on March 26th, 2010

DR. IS GREAT!

Posted on March 18th, 2010

I've been dealing with pain management issues for a long, long time. I don't know who some of the previous posts met, but it wasn't Dr. Staat. He has recommended the least invasive procedures and has worked with me every step of the way. I think other people were looking for a miracle; he made my quality of life better and the pain minimal enough so I can live with it. The best!