Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pedro Stastny
Dr. Pedro Stastny, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Stastny is affiliated with UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul, Parkland Health & Hospital System and UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy. He speaks English.
Dr. Pedro Stastny has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Pedro Stastny has the following 3 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Pedro Stastny has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stastny is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Parkland Health & Hospital System
UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Dallas County Hospital District
55 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos
Graduated in 1958
University Of Texas Southwestern/Parkland Health & Hospital System
Dr. Pedro Stastny accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
Locations & DirectionsUT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Pedro Stastny is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.