Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter P Steele
Dr. Peter P Steele, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Hospitalist. Dr. Steele is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital Lakewood and Swedish Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter P Steele has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Chest Pain
- Coronary Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
Dr. Steele is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Peter P Steele accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter P Steele is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.