Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Peter D Tamulevich Jr
Peter D Tamulevich Jr is a Doctor primarily located in Concord, CA. They speak English.
Showing 3 of 3
I've been a patient of Dr. T for over 10 years because I need medication for my condition. Every 6 months I go in for 10 minutes to say I'm doing fine and I get another 6 months worth of meds. I know this is the drill with all these psychiatrists so that's fine.I learned the hard way to either schedule my next appointment immediately or to give myself a lot of lead time to get in touch with the office. They have an answering service that is usually quite rude and it's always a crap shoot as to whether I'll get a return call. If there is a hitch in the renewal process for any reason the receptionist is very curt and officious and doesn't offer any solutions whatsoever.There also is no emergency number and you have to ask the rude answering service for office hours - I would prefer a phone tree frankly.Dr. T is genial enough and, except for a scary experience when he increased a dose of medication when I wasn't having a good reaction (which wasnt the right call!), I suspect he's a good enough psychiatrist. I would find another one but I don't much respect the profession. As long as in the end I just get my medication I put up with it. But if I was asked to recommend him I would say NO
Peter D Tamulevich Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1000 Burnett Ave, Concord, CA
Peter D Tamulevich Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, CA.