Have you seen Dr. Peter W Taraschi?

Dr.Taraschi saved my life .. BEST DR. In Brevard County

Our family Doctor

My husband and I went to Dr. T for years before we had to move to SC for 5 yrs. We are back and hope that we can have him again as our doctor. A very compassionate doctor with a great bedside manner.3 to 5

Best GP I have ever been to.

I have been going to Dr. Taraschi for many years. I trust him completely. When he can not figure out my problem he does not hesitate to refer me to someone else. When I was in the hospital for a couple of different surgeries I could always count on seeing his smiling face.

Absolutely would NOT recommend

This doctor doesn't notice many things or pay attention to what you tell him. His staff is very unprofessional and had the nerve to force their personal advice (inaccurate and dangerous) and even raised her voice at me. Completely uneducated, unprofessional and dangerous. The picture on this website must be 20+ years old, just to warn those who prefer honestly and accuracy.)

Good Doctor

straight to the point and does not perscribe pills just to service symptoms

Understanding MD with great skills

Dr. T has been seeing me for 5 years now, and is truly a great doctor. He is knowledgeable, kind, and flexible with the care I get. One of the best doctors I have come to know, both personally and professionally as a nurse.

Not happy

Dr T has horrible bedside manner, he ran test for thyroid and found I was hypothyroid referred to endo, at same vist I was telling him I was having trouble swallowing and choking, he didn't even check my throat he said I was over weight and getting older and that happens, 2 weeks later I see my gyno and she notices right off I have a goiter and immediately recommends further testing etc. Then I got a blood clot once and was hospitalized once and when he checked in on me he had horrible bedside manner, I talking to him and he is starring out the window not even listening to me. Plus my husband told several people at his work about dr t and they all said they were not happy with him either.

Awsome Doctor

Dr T is amazing. Had to get a new Doctor when other insurance cancelled me. I am so grateful that we picked him. From the beginning he made us feel comfortable. I have full faith in him.

No interest in patient care

Reviews say good doctor. Might have been, but no longer so. Shuffled off to asst to handle possible cancer diagnosis. No call from Doctor. Does not return phone calls. Office staff inept and always full of excuses for lousy care.

Ex Patient

Been with this office for 19 years never got to see Dr Teraschi. Shuffled of to the PA. Treatment is very disturbing.

Dr. Taraschi, has been my dr. For over 16 years. My family and I just love him. Thanks

The Best Doctor In My Life

Dr. Peter W Taraschi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palm Bay, FL.