Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter A Tarbox has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 67
Office staff incompetent, refused service because my wife did not have her dependent ID. Wasted our time--told us to come at 1pm but never told us we would not see the doctor 2pm. We had filled out all of their forms online but they have you waste an hour waiting. What a joke, 60 mile round trip in 90 degree weather for nothing. Go there if you like abuse.
Terrible office! Was waiting an hour and a half for a new consult, instead, was told, rudely, I was to have a procedure before seeing the doctor, which was not what I was referred to have done. Doctor refused to see me, and since I was not told about the procedure (of which I had done at another facility), no one has contacted me since. Completely unprofessional. The Medical Field has been my specialty for over twenty-five years, and am astounded this is allowed to go on in a "physician's office."
Dr. Tarbox is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1993
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Peter A Tarbox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPetertarbox Md Pa, 5441 Babcock Rd Ste 301, San Antonio, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter A Tarbox in this video.
Dr. Peter A Tarbox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.