Have you seen Dr. Peter J Taub?

Dr. Bobby Buka and Dr. Taub - Scam Alert

I had a horrible experience seeing him at Dr. Buka's practice. For a 75 second consult, with in insurance coverage ... I have had to pay. Dr. Buka's practice was pathetic about following up on test results as well. Avoid Dr. Taub at all costs.

Consider avoiding if you have anything timely (skin cancer)

This is a strange review because I never actually saw Dr. Taub and he was highly recommended to me. I needed a surgeon ASAP to remove a melanoma (cancer). I called his office on a Monday and was told his assistant would call back that afternoon or the next morning. Tues afternoon I called again and was told the same. Wed I called morning and afternoon. Friday a friend contacted Dr. Taub directly and he relayed to the friend to have me call monday to be put on his schedule. I called monday morning and stated the message, and again, no return call. The answering person kept telling me the assistant was getting the messages. I waited another week, no call back. I was told by the dermatologist to have this lesion removed ASAP, "don't keep it on your body an extra second." I waited 2 weeks prior to giving up on this doctor. I am so disappointed. His skill may be great, but it is useless if you can't schedule.

Cosmetic surgery patient

I went to Dr. Taub with concerns about facial aging and he put me at ease from the start. We discussed all the options and chose the best one for me. He was fantastic before the surgery and even better afterwards. I got an amazing result and couldn't be happier.

A wonderful surgeon. He is very busy but always willing to make time and be responsive to patient concerns. He is expert at plastic and reconstructive surgery. He is top-notch.

Consultation

From the time I called his office, everything was pleasant, safe, and reliable. The consultation was delightful and the surgery was done with the utmost expertise. I would highly recommend this surgeon for cosmetic surgery.

Mr. B. Nenadovic

Dr. Taub was one of the friendliest doctors I spoke to reguarding my condition. It amazes me how there are such good people out there willing to help you. Hands down one of the best doctors I've ever been treated by. All the best Doc!

Excellent physician

Dr. Taub and his staff were warm, friendly, and demonstrated compassion and medial expertise for my condition. I have since healed well and would definitely return to see him if necessary.

Parent of a patient

Dr. Taub was extremely generous with his time both before surgery and after. We are delighted with our son's wonderful outcome. We would recommend Dr. Taub very highly.

Grateful patient

Of all the items listed above, his caring was the best!

Dr. Peter J Taub is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.

Dr. Peter J Taub Is this you?