Dr. Peter T Truong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter T Truong?

Would recommend him. Very nice and professional his staff is great. Would be going again for a second treatment.

Experience could not have been better!

I had a lower face and neck lift from Dr. Truong two years ago and he did a fabulous job! I came back this year for an upper and lower eyelid lift. I couldn’t stand looking at that newly retired old lady looking back at me in the mirror every morning with humongous puffy bags under both eyes and drooping upper lids. The initial appointment was quick and easy due to the friendly and professional staff. Dr. Truong was very patient and explained everything thoroughly. He also always asks if you have any further questions. The procedure itself was pretty much painless although it was weird to be awake for it. The recovery process was easy and prescription pain pills took care of any pain. It has been a month since my procedure and my before and after pictures are amazing! I have always had a positive experience with this office and felt like I was in good hands.

Changed my life!

I always felt insecure about the sharp bridge in my nose. Dr. Truong did a wonderful job performing my non surgical rhinoplasty. I now feel extremely confident and beautiful and my nose is so straight from the side. He is professional and his staff is kind. It took 2 touch ups to make it perfect but he is a professional and I couldn't be happier. I will always go to him.

Amazing Personalized Service with Dr. Truong

I revisited Dr. Truong after a ten year stint. This time was for a lip augmentation. I am very pleased with the results.

Trustworthy and effective!

I had the best experience at Dr. Troung's. The staff was friendly and professional. This is my second time going because he provided great services. I consulted with Dr. Troung a few months ago concerning the bothersome bags under my eyes that I have had for years. I always looked tired and older, especially in pictures. Well I thought I might need eye surgery but Dr. Troung provided a simple more effective and inexpensive solution for me that did not require surgery! I would NOT go anywhere else for because this is sensitive area of your face and I trust Dr. Troung's expertise. I would gladly continue to be under his care.

Super Pleased

I was looking for a doctor that had knowledge of the eye. Dr. Truong answered all my questions and gave me realistic expectations for my blepharoplasty. He was very patient and carries a soothing voice. After the surgery you are provided with instructions on what to expect the following days. This is most comforting to any cosmetic patient. He was also easily accessible by phone. His staff is very helpful and upbeat. I would recommend anyone considering having their eyes done to visit Dr. Truong. My recovery time was fast and the final results were seen in 2 1/2 weeks.

I had multiple surgeries on my face by Dr. Truong. It's been one and half month since my surgery . I'm very happy with my result.My outcome is so natural looking and refreshing. I'm so graceful that I found Dr. Truong. He 's very professional, kind ,honest, reliable, and skilled. I would recommend him to everyone and everyone.

Masseter Reduction Miracle!

First, let me tell you something- I have always hated my jawline. The shape of it, that is. It is a complete square. And when I mean square, I mean complete book square. I may like books, but I don't want to resemble one! I wanted to do something about it to help my self-esteem. Reducing my masseter muscle with botox (as odd as it sounds) seemed like the optimal thing to do, short of going to surgery. I researched thoroughly and was actually planning on going to LA to have the procedure done before I discovered Faces! I'll admit that I was very nervous when I walked into Faces! The waiting room has a very nice atmosphere and the staff are all very kind. I was led into a separate room where the assistant asked me a few questions and took pictures. When I eventually met Dr. Truong, we went over what the procedure entailed and I was able to ask questions. I was actually able to get the injections done not long after speaking with him. I got 50 units of dysport (less expensive than botox, but just as effective) on both sides (in the masseter muscle). There were multiple injections on both sides, however it wasn't painful (just think of getting a major shot... multiple times). Around a month after the injections I came back to Faces! for Dr. Truong to check in on me. I'll admit, when I first got the dysport I felt I could see a difference... but I wasn't sure. However, after getting my pictures taken again and seeing the ones I took before, I was stunned! There was a HUGE difference! It was definitely worth it! If you're unsatisfied with how your jawline looks, I completely recommend you give this a shot! Dr. Truong is awesome!

Sheer amazement

I made an appointment with Dr. Truong on the recommendation of my daughter who said he was "THE eyelid doctor." I found Dr. Truong to be professional, friendly and courteous. I was comfortable with him also because he was an eye doctor. He was very knowledgeable and explained things in detail. No question I had was too silly, he answered all of them. He carefully outlined the details of upper and lower blepharoplasty, and I fully understood. His office staff members were also friendly, efficient and made me feel very relaxed and comfortable during the procedure. Now for the results......well, I am absolutely thrilled with the way my eyes look! I feel beautiful, more youthful. The severe bags and circles under my eyes are SO GONE! My eyes look rested and refreshed. I don't need the makeup and concealer I used to use, which did not conceal anything! I can make up my eyes "big" with makeup or go with the "le natural fresh-washed face." As if those benefits were not enough, I can now more safely and confidently change lanes on the freeway, as I can see cars behind me using my rear view mirror and slightly turning my head, I don't have those upper eyelid flaps obscuring my side vision.....I very highly recommend Dr. Truong to everybody. He is indeed a Master Artist! By the way, Dr. Truong did upper blepharoplasty and eyebrow lift for my husband a month prior to doing mine and all hubby can say is "DITTO" to all above! He is so happy with the results on his eyes too. Hubby cannot believe how little pain and discomfort he had with the procedure and the recovery. I had forgotten what pretty deep blue eyes he had under all that excess stuff around his eyes that Dr. Truong fixed. Hurray for Dr. Truong!

Was extremely pleased with results of my facial surgery. Would highly recommend.

Happy Face

Dear Friends -- I am VERY, VERY HAPPY!!!This is the first time in my life to have cosmeticprocedures and all I have to say is this:WOW!!!!! I only wish that I had done thisdecades ago. Seriously, Dr. Truong isone fantastic artist, and his approachis exactly that -- he carefully and withgreat precision visualizes beforehandwhat result he wants, and then he achieves it. I get told all the time byfriends, relatives, and co-workers thatI look "ageless". Some say I seemto have lost 20 years. WHEEEEEE!!!!!One person saw my face and then wroteme an email that said, "YOUR FACE LOOKS HAPPY!!!!!"IT CERTAINLY IS THE PERFECT DESCRIPTIONOF WHAT IS HAPPENING INSIDE ME: HAPPINESS!!!!!Sincerely -- Happy Camper

Great Experience!

I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Truongs office. After moving back to Fresno from Los Angeles, Id been looking for a good Dermatologist. I found Dr. Truong online and decided to check out his website. I went in for a consultation for acne scars and wanted to try Botox for the first time. The office is pleasant and clean with super friendly staff and Dr. Truong answered all of my questions. I decided to get fillers for my acne scars and Botox for my forehead, which Dr. Truong did right then and there without me having to come back for a separate appointment (which is extremely rare). Ive had fillers twice before at various medical spas and had nowhere near the results that I did with Dr. Truong. He is very gentle, the injections were painless and I had no bruising or side effects whatsoever. He also sends out a monthly newsletter to keep in touch with his patients and includes office coupons and specials. I will definitely go back to Dr. Truong, hes down to earth and easy to talk to. I feel so much better in the way I look and I highly recommend him.